With economical investment costs and a simple model, small coffee shops still attract the attention of business owners. However, opening and operating a coffee shop, no matter how small, is not easy. Let's Milano Coffee Find out through this article.
1. Is the current market suitable for opening a small coffee shop?
The market always has certain fluctuations, but many shop owners still invest in opening small coffee shops because of the following advantages:
- Easily change and adapt to suit customer needs
- The small restaurant easily connects with diners
- Low investment capital, faster capital recovery time.
- Reduce shop operating pressure
According to iPOS's report, Vietnam's F&B market is expected to expand 18% this year and reach 1 million billion VND by 2026. TAccording to another report from Rong Viet Securities Company (VDSC), Vietnam's F&B industry will improve from the second half of this year. This unit also pointed out that consumers can continue to spend in the F&B sector with the tendency to choose products with more reasonable prices. At the same time, the recovery of tourism will also contribute significantly to support the F&B industry.
This is also a good sign to help business owners who are planning to open small coffee shops have more motivation at the present time.
2. Small coffee shop models
Currently, there are many small coffee shop models for future shop owners to invest in such as:
- Shop model popular coffee: This is a traditional coffee model with a strong Vietnamese impression, with airy space and simple decoration.
Model G1 at Milano Coffee
This is also one of the models that customers are most interested in investing in Milano Coffee with:
- Reasonable investment costs
- High brand recognition
- Suitable for most provinces and customer profiles.
Milano Coffee there is a program ưBiggest offer ever “Get 01 tael of gold and get an additional discount of 10 million VND” when the Customer transfers the franchise G1 model , and Deadline from November 01 to December 11, 30.
For detailed information about the program, please see more here!
- Kiosk model: With compact characteristics, this model does a good job of optimizing costs from investment, hiring employees, renting premises,... suitable for strong development of take-away form.
Kiosk model at Milano Coffee
MILANO COFFEE franchising Kiosk model at extremely attractive prices from 115 million VND. The store will be fully equipped with applications to operate the shop, located on a fixed premises to ensure legality, regulations on urban order and safety,...
- Model Container: This is not a new coffee model but with a unique appearance, Containers still attracts many customers interested in choosing to invest.
Container model at Milano Coffee
- Take-away coffee model: Model with a simple design, with only one counter, mainly placed on the sidewalk or in front of the house to serve customers who prioritize quick and easy take-away.
The limitations of this coffee model are:
- Legal factors
- Users are concerned about the quality of materials, products and services.
3. Does opening a small coffee shop require legal documents?!?
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 3, Decree 39/2007/ND-CP, if coffee shop business owners have a fixed location, they must carry out business license registration procedures.
At the same time, business owners must have a food hygiene and safety certificate. Aims to improve the sense of responsibility, ensuring products and drinks meet hygiene and safety standards to help business stores build trust with customers.
Contact now with Milano Coffee for advice on suitable franchise packages and privileges for partners!
- Consulting hotline: 1900.63.68.73